Thursday 17 December 2009

FELTIE QUILTIE


I have been dying all week with a terrible cold,mr shedman has been a shining star looking after the kids and me all week fetching me tea and chocolate at regular intervals. If it wasnt for a large bar of galaxy i probably wouldnt have survived.It was probably a severe lack of maltesers that laid me low in the first place!I could barely put needle to recycled felted woollen clothing to make sundays quick f.a.t.s. challenge--a 5 by 5 feltie quiltie to be made and posted on line by midnight or even make two![ i did ] well I was to ill to iron!

1 comment:

  1. Very Pretty! We are going to have to sort out this Malteser problem! It's clearly not good for you!

    ReplyDelete

I get very excited when I get a comment. So do please send me a comment, thankyou.