Friday 8 January 2010

curly quilting


I'm using my favourite thread Valdini n 12 variegated threads to stitch over the tail and a fine white cotten crochet thread for the quilting I will change colour as I move across the quilt.Its really exciting to think about how it will look when its overdyed,,I'm thinking about an acid yellow maybe shading to lime green across the quilt. As you can see its on a hand frame, a lot of people dont bother using a frame with bigstitch , but I always do as it gives a really nice tension and makes the stitching look much nicer.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! Absoulet fanbulous, and that's before you dye it! Can't wait tosee what it turns out like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stitches!Love the thread colour.

    ReplyDelete

I get very excited when I get a comment. So do please send me a comment, thankyou.