Monday 16 November 2009

Marmaris


After rinsing ,washing, and drying, the results are lovely,some light some dark ,and some, like the silk and scrim , turned out quite greenish.I always make a small quilt first to get the idea clear in my head, and to iron out any problems ,before I embark on the biggie, also as a point of referance for later, so that I dont get distracted and go off on a tangent and do something strange half way through .SO I am going to start this little quilt in a very free manner . I am going to tear some pieces of my blue fabrics, and lay them out and start stitching, just let the quilt tell me what it wants to be.I am going to post each stage as it happens so follow me and see where we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get very excited when I get a comment. So do please send me a comment, thankyou.