Saturday 7 November 2009

waverunner


HELLOH to you. this is my first post on my new blog .So here we goI.am going to show my collection of blocks for my waverunner quilt,which i am doing as a quiltalong with bumblebeans , not made all the blocks yet, a few to go It was really scary cutting into fabric without the aid of a ruler goes against every thing i`v learned but it was really exciting once i got going and i`m already thinking about the quilting design! I may get really brave and machine quilt it . never done that before.I always hand quilt but i`m beginning to feel that my life is slipping away whilst i slowly han.dstitch so i have bought a quilt machine frame thing all i need to do now is work up the courage to get it out of the box!

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    I love the waverunner blocks. You will be brave and start to machine quilt. After all you are now a very clever blogger lady.
    Hugs Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Fab! Get that frame and machine out the box! Stop prcrastinating about it! (Says she, with a big grin on her face!)

    ReplyDelete

I get very excited when I get a comment. So do please send me a comment, thankyou.