Saturday 13 March 2010




I bought several bargains on the sales table, fabric and books and then an entire kit of a block of the month, patterns fabric ,everything. I liked it because every block was differant and it was about women and their friendships -its called the breast of friends, and as I finally got my all clear from my breast cancer 2 weeks ago,finally discharged after 10 years, I thought it was very apt. I am hoping to piece the blocks and then get some of my friends to help me out with the applique.


we had a good day today with some good friends...life is good.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Tina! I hadn't realised you had got the all clear!!! Fantastic news, wonderful!!! Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to be busy ,but in a nice way ,congratulations getting the all clear that is wonderful ..love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete

I get very excited when I get a comment. So do please send me a comment, thankyou.