Sunday 24 October 2010

A bit more of Newark show

Wish me luck, here we go again, I will try to show some piccies of some nice quilts, again.









              I particularly liked these two, because, although fairly small they had tremendous detail in them.



I liked the calmness
and restricted colour pallete of this one.   



I have tried to catch the circular balcony.....














                       I thought this sketch book wasreally impressive.....
                       

And finally, this is trudi from quilting prolifically s really big, one and only giant pumpkin.!

4 comments:

  1. The photos look great Tina. I'm glad Blogger finally played ball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope blogger giving you less problems. Looks like I missed a great show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you think I'll get a whole Cinderella Carriage out of that pumpkin?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't know about that show, sorry to have missed it. Thanks for sharing the photos.

    ReplyDelete

I get very excited when I get a comment. So do please send me a comment, thankyou.