Friday 24 December 2010

Back from the flu!


Hello, and Merry Christmas, back from the flu, just in time for the peeling and cooking and eating too many chocolates[is that actually possible?] a bit of sewing been going onhere  .But about  to start a new quilting project I have made this for a short person who chose it from a book about two years ago, a piece of cake book ,as  I recall, I have been saving this top to quilt on the quilt machine, but as I havnt got to grips with the dreaded machine yet, I thought it would be nice to hand quilt over crimbo. I

intend to watch a lot of telly---yay... doctor who is back! and sit and cough quietly  as I stitch a lot!         MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE, MAY YOUR NEEDLE NEVER BE EMPTY!

4 comments:

  1. Ack!!!! sorry to hear you've been sick but glad you're on the mend. The quilt looks lovely already. Have fun stitching and have a Happy Christmas with the small people! See you in 2011. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling better, was a little worried you'd been so quiet. Merry Christmas to you, Mr Shed man and all the little people! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor you, get someone else to wash up! I came across Aproachable art ages ago, filed it & re found her last week, wonderful stuff, informative, I'll certainly watch them sketching, maybe join in?!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you too.
    Glad to hear that you are recover.
    Love the quilt, it's not easy task for me.

    ReplyDelete

I get very excited when I get a comment. So do please send me a comment, thankyou.