Sunday 23 October 2011

nearly up to date...

  the journal pages are finished, if you imagine they will run in a continuous line. joined by a further four pages to make a concertina book,you can sort of get an idea.




there is text in the quilting.

this is not all I have been stitching,having been watching YouTube embroidery stitch's  and...... somehow, I have become obsessed with mastering shisha mirrors


its not good and its not easy, but I will keep trying until I get it right.




this is number ten, so, some improvement, I can only find 3 tutorials on YouTube, one is pictures and the other two are slightly different, one suggests a  forward chain stitch after the buttonhole stitch and the other recommends a back stitch, so I am a bit confused but I will keep at it.


2 comments:

  1. The book pages look great, as does the mirror. Shisha work isn't easy, but it looks as if you're doing just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fantastic pages, these are so great and complex and with all the different stitching, just juicy. xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete

I get very excited when I get a comment. So do please send me a comment, thankyou.