Monday 3 May 2010

Missing the short people




I am currently suffering from withdrawal symptoms from both my children and my sewing life--due to extreme tarting up of house and helping mr shedman do all those little jobs we haven't got around to in the last six years. There has been painting inside,painting outside,pruning,weeding,mowing,rot ovating, barrowing and grass seeding with only short intermissions to read silly boo dilly. So today I took a day off...HURRAH !. The nine year old short person wasn't away camping with the scouts and very politely asked if she might make her own quilt. So ,using the funny little new home machine that I have just bought for the kids,we set to. First she practised machining in a straight line using lined paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get very excited when I get a comment. So do please send me a comment, thankyou.