Monday 12 April 2010

academy kantha.

Well, I have just got back from the Academy group in Grantham,where we sewed and talked and talked and sewed all evening. Everyone worked really hard on their kantha doing both embroidery and running stitch, we are going to save the pieces to insert into something later in the year, a book cover or a box maybe. It is a bit scary teaching people a technique and I was a bit nervous but everyone seemed to get the idea and they were all very enthusiastic,and there were hobnobs with the tea, great! A good time had by all I think.
Here are some of the show and tell items.. frankie has been let loose with the soldering iron again, but I am going to post that on expeditionquiltart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get very excited when I get a comment. So do please send me a comment, thankyou.