Tuesday 1 June 2010

Two weeks ago journal


The background is painted and then drawn on with markel paintstix and inktense pencils to repeat the Follow me; that I am running on expeditionquiltart, the postage label is from a parcel that patchandi sent me from Australia, the yellow square is little esthters dress, the two green patchs are from the two postcards I sent this week, the buttons are the buttons I saw at my feet in the high street whilst talking to Angela, the Galaxy wrapper is for the disappointment of losing the house I wanted to buy and the dangly label is from a pair of jeans my daughter bought when we went shopping. I actually did a lot more than I thought that week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get very excited when I get a comment. So do please send me a comment, thankyou.